YOUR FIRST VISIT AT BISHARA DENTAL
Wondering what you can expect at your first appointment with Bishara Dental? Upon arriving you’ll be greeted by our friendly and welcoming dental staff who will check you in. If you have any insurance, are interested in financing or our in-house membership plan, please let us know upon your arrival.
What to Expect at Your First Visit
- Your First Dental Cleaning – During your first appointment at Bishara Dental, we will most likely perform a dental cleaning, this allows us to remove any debris, bacteria, plaque or tartar hidden in your mouth, leaving your mouth thoroughly clean, fresh and bright.
- Your First Dental Exam – Following your first dental cleaning, we will discuss your oral and general health history and answer any questions you may have. Next, we will perform your first dental examination at Bishara Dental, allowing us to thoroughly evaluate your oral health and look for any signs of decay, damage, infection and even disease.
In the event that any dental problems are noticed, we will discuss any recommended treatment options and questions you may have. Scheduling routine professional care can reduce your risk of dental complications and save you money and time in the long run.
Reminders for Your First Appointment
- Please arrive for your appointment at least 10 minutes early.
- Please bring any dental insurance documents you may have.
- Please feel free to ask as many questions as you’d like!
Schedule Your First Visit at Bishara Dental
Ready to experience the exceptional dental care provided by Bishara Dental? Schedule your first visit with us today! We are always accepting new patients at our Houston dental practice and look forward to meeting you.